A limited number of abstracts will be selected for oral presentation during congress symposia.
Authors wishing to compete for these oral communication slots should mark the appropriate field on the on-line abstract-submission form.
If you will not mark it your abstract will be considered as poster.
Following the evaluation process, abstracts that are not selected as oral by the scientific committee may be presented as posters.
The content must not have been previously published in academic journals or subject to peer review.
Significant technical information must not be withheld.
Abstracts must absolutely contain results. Statements such as “results will be discussed” are not acceptable and will lead to rejection.
Each presenting author can present maximum 2 abstracts.
Presenting authors must attend the event in-presence and therefore should be registered with the in-presence registration fees (Delegates/ Students/PhD Students).
Structure of the abstract
a brief introduction stating the purpose of the investigation and its relevance to laboratory medicine;
a description of the methodology used;
to be supported by statistical analysis or other evidence to show their validity;
The body of the abstract must not exceed 3000 characters, spaces included.
How to prepare and submit your abstract
• Abstracts should be prepared off-line in advance;
• Prepare your abstract on a word processor (such as Microsoft Word);
• Do not include title, authors’ names and affiliations in the abstract file;
• Tables and figures are not allowed;
• References are not allowed;
• When abbreviations are used, spell out the full word at first mention in the text followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. Thereafter, use the abbreviation throughout.
When the on-line system requires the abstract to be entered, copy and paste your text.
Abstracts are limited to 3000 characters, spaces included (title, authors’ names and affiliations excluded). The system will automatically notify you if the abstract exceeds this number of characters.
Title, author(s) and affiliation(s) must be added separately at the appropriate step.
Abstract authors are asked to indicate the most suitable topic for presentation of their work.
For information regarding poster submission: email@example.com
Deadline for receipt
Confirmation of receipt
Notification of acceptance or rejection
- Circular Feed and additives
Keywords: innovative feed and additives; insects, ex-food, algae, agro-industrial co-products, sustainability; circular economy
- Feed quality, safety and authentication
Keywords: quality, safety, authentication, traceability, fraud
- Feed technology and novel processing techniques
Keywords: Feed processing, Novel and emerging processing techniques, Quality and safety, Scaling up
- Feed and additives traceability
Keywords: Control of product label, Innovative analytical methods, marker concepts