Oral presentations are always accompanied by a PowerPoint presentations.
The speakers are entirely responsible for the presentation content (order, graphics etc…).
All presentations and questions must be delivered in English, as English is the official language of the Congress.
In preparing your oral presentation please remember to:
- Include clear objectives
- Have a legitimate study design to investigate the stated objectives
- Discuss valid, substantiated conclusions
- Use clear and comprehensible language
- Create relevant graphs, photos, tables using standard software
All presentations should meet commonly compatible format, preferably using PowerPoint version 2010 or higher in 16:9 aspect ratio.
Supported file types:
- Presentation: PPT, PPTX
- Video: AVI, MPG, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV. Audio: WMA, MP3, WAV
- Pictures: JPG, GIF, BMP, TIF
When saving the final presentation to a USB stick, all video files – if any – and all links to these multimedia files must be saved on the device with the presentation.
NOTE: There is no system for editing the slide in our session rooms.
Please note that you are not requested to prepare a poster in addition, your abstract will be presented as oral communication only.